I have selected the best websites about happiness: each with deep, practical and unique resources to help you cultivate happiness! Each website provides a unique perspective and valuable resources to support you.
1. Tracking Happiness: Your Path to Lasting Happiness
- Link: Tracking Happiness
Tracking Happiness is a comprehensive happiness blog that stands out for its evidence-based approach and actionable content. The website is maintained by a team of experts who are dedicated to helping readers achieve lasting happiness. With a wealth of regularly updated articles, Tracking Happiness covers a wide range of topics, including happiness studies, happiness facts, and personal stories of happiness journeys. The articles are based on peer-reviewed studies, ensuring the information is reliable and trustworthy. Moreover, the website offers a unique database of happiness facts and studies, allowing readers to dive deeper into the science of happiness.
Expert Tip: Looking for a quick and effective way to improve your happiness and take control of your life? Download the free 10-step mental health cheat sheet offered by Tracking Happiness. This cheat sheet condenses the information from hundreds of articles into actionable tips that can make a significant difference in your overall well-being.
2. The Science of Happiness: Insights from UC Berkeley
- Link: The Science of Happiness
The Science of Happiness blog, run by the Greater Good Science Center at the University of California, Berkeley, offers evidence-based research and practical tips for increasing happiness and well-being. The blog covers a wide range of topics, including gratitude, resilience, mindfulness, and positive psychology interventions. The articles provide clear and concise advice based on scientific studies, making it easy for readers to implement positive changes in their lives. The Science of Happiness is a valuable resource for anyone seeking to understand the science behind happiness and apply it to their daily lives.
3. Live Happy: Inspiring Stories and Practical Tips
- Link: Live Happy
Live Happy is a magazine-style blog that offers a combination of inspiring stories, expert advice, and practical tips on how to live a happy and fulfilling life. The website covers a wide range of topics, including relationships, personal growth, work-life balance, and mindfulness. Backed by a team of experts in psychology and wellness, Live Happy provides evidence-based strategies and actionable steps to help readers cultivate happiness in various aspects of their lives. The engaging and relatable content makes Live Happy a go-to resource for anyone seeking daily doses of positivity and motivation.
4. Positivity Blog: Cultivating Positive Habits for a Happier Life
- Link: Positivity Blog
Positivity Blog, created by author and positive psychology enthusiast Henrik Edberg, focuses on personal development and positive thinking. The blog offers practical advice on how to cultivate positive habits, overcome negative thinking patterns, and create a happier life. With articles covering topics such as self-esteem, productivity, communication, and happiness, Positivity Blog provides readers with actionable tips and insights to navigate life’s challenges and embrace a more positive mindset. Henrik’s genuine and relatable writing style makes Positivity Blog a joy to read, leaving readers inspired and motivated to make positive changes in their lives.
5. The Happiness Project: Gretchen Rubin’s Quest for Happiness
- Link: The Happiness Project
The Happiness Project, both a blog and a podcast by bestselling author Gretchen Rubin, takes readers on a year-long journey to boost happiness levels. Gretchen Rubin shares her personal experiences, insights, and practical strategies for finding happiness in everyday life. The blog covers a wide range of topics, including habits, relationships, and personal growth. Alongside the blog, The Happiness Project is also a bestselling book that chronicles Gretchen’s transformative year-long happiness project. With her relatable storytelling and practical advice, Gretchen Rubin offers readers a roadmap to finding happiness and creating a more fulfilling life.
6. Tiny Buddha: Personal Growth and Mindfulness
- Link: Tiny Buddha
Tiny Buddha is a popular blog that provides a wealth of resources for personal growth, mindfulness, and spirituality. The website features articles written by author and founder Lori Deschene, as well as contributions from other writers and experts in the field. Tiny Buddha covers a wide range of topics, including self-acceptance, compassion, resilience, and meditation. The blog also offers a supportive online community and a quote database, providing readers with daily doses of inspiration and wisdom. With its focus on mindfulness and personal development, Tiny Buddha is a valuable resource for anyone seeking to cultivate a deeper sense of self-awareness and inner peace.
Expert Tip: Looking to boost your well-being and productivity? Check out the free 10-step mental health cheat sheet offered by Tiny Buddha. This cheat sheet provides unique tips and insights to help you thrive under stress and achieve your goals.
Additional Resources: Exploring More Websites About Happiness and positive psychology
In addition to the websites mentioned above, there are many other valuable resources available for those interested in the science of happiness and well-being. Here are 10 more websites that you may find helpful:
- Positive Psychology Center – University of Pennsylvania: The official Positive Psychology Center webpage, led by Dr. Martin Seligman, offers a wealth of programs and research in various positive psychology fields.
- International Positive Psychology Association: The IPPA hosts conferences, provides access to a virtual learning library, publications, webinars, and educational opportunities in positive psychology.
- European Network for Positive Psychology: The Centre of Applied Psychology hosts the annual European Conference on Positive Psychology and offers free membership to the non-profit network.
- The Positivity Institute, Sydney: This institute provides resources, articles, podcasts, and information on their own Flourishing Scale, as well as conferences and certification opportunities.
- Ed Diener Website: Ed Diener, a renowned psychology professor, shares scales and research articles focused on subjective well-being and positive psychology measures.
- PositivePsychology.com: This comprehensive online resource offers science-based positive psychology tools, masterclasses, and toolkits for therapists, coaches, and practitioners.
- University of Sydney Coaching Psychology Unit: The Coaching Psychology Unit at the University of Sydney provides research publications, courses, and a Master of Science in Coaching Psychology.
- International Society for Coaching Psychology: This network offers resources for coaching psychologists, supervisors, trainers, and consultants, including a research center and access to their journal.
- VIA Institute on Character: This website provides the VIA Character Strengths Survey, a character strengths list, research findings, and resources for practitioners.
- The Jubilee Centre for Character and Virtues: The Jubilee Centre conducts research on character, values, and virtues, offering educational resources and a database of articles.
Remember, the pursuit of happiness is a unique and personal journey, and these websites can serve as valuable guides to help you navigate that path.
Take the time to explore each website, find the resources that resonate with you, and apply the strategies and insights to your own life.